Open the door to an immersive building project with the LEGO® Icons Corvette (10321) model building set for adults. Capture the look and feel of Chevrolet’s revered 1961 cabriolet sports car as you assemble each iconic detail piece by piece. Then choose between hard- or open-top and park your creation on display for all to enjoy.
Loaded with original details
This impressive replica model comes with an array of authentic features, including an opening bonnet and boot, a detailed engine bay with a spinning radiator fan and working tie-rod steering. Remove the roof for access to the detailed interior with brake, clutch and accelerator pedals, gear stick, radio, rear-view mirror and working steering.
Cruise into the zone
Discover a space for relaxation with a collectible car model that’s an iconic gift idea for classic car enthusiasts. Check out the inspiring range of LEGO building sets for adults.
- Build your very own Corvette – Craft an icon of American automobile history with the LEGO® Icons Corvette building project for adults
- What’s in the box? – Everything you need to recreate a detailed LEGO® replica of the revered 1961 Corvette cabriolet sports car
- Features and functions – Includes an opening bonnet, detailed engine bay with a spinning radiator fan, working tie-rod steering, interior detailing and a removable roof for hard- or open-top styling
- Accessories – This collectible model comes with 3 sets of numberplates
- A gift idea – Give this LEGO® Icons Corvette building set as a gift for model car enthusiasts and fans of iconic automobiles
- Dimensions – Model measures over 10 cm (4 in.) high, 32 cm (12.5 in.) long and 14 cm (5.5 in.) wide
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- Mindful LEGO® projects for adults – This building set is part of a range of advanced model sets designed for adults
- Quality materials – LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety ensured – With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested, so you can be sure that this model is robust