LEGO® Architecture offers iconic buildings from around the world. From famous buildings to more unique options, they make a great addition to any home.
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model.
This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent base plate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- Age: 12+