Know a crafts fan aged 6 and up who loves pandas? They can explore both passions with this fun LEGO® DOTS Cute Panda Tray (41959) kit! This creative set features a large lower tray for the body and a smaller upper box for the head, which opens and turns. Both are designed to hold treasures big or small. Assembly is an easy and intuitive process, so kids can design their own panda tray and make it uniquely theirs to suit their room, passion or mood.
DOTS sets introduce kids tothe joy of LEGO play and creativity as they make and decorate the different sets. Anything goes with this cute and useful panda tray because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS sets are packed with possibilities to inspire imaginative play for creative kids.
- Create, design, use – Reward an arts-and-crafts fan with this LEGO® DOTS Cute Panda Tray (41959) craft kit. Discover creative fun that’s made for short, everyday play sessions
- A cuddly panda – Kids can boost their imagination and design skills as they play with the kit, featuring a square tray and turning head that doubles as a small storage box to hold tiles or treasures
- Creativity in a bag – This set is made for customization. Kids can also use the Extra DOTS Series 7 – SPORT bag (sold separately) to expand their designs with patterns, personality and expressions
- Everyday treat for ages 6+ – Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this useful, customizable kit. The panda tray, with a turning head and lots of storage space, makes a fun gift or well-deserved reward
- Perfect size for creativity – With the tray measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) long and 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide, there’s lots of space for kids to be creative and show off their style repeatedly
- Decorating starts right away – Easy-to-follow inspiration on and inside the packaging makes creating a snap, with lots of decorating space and plenty of colorful tiles to make a statement
- Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS kit represents open creativity. The tray canvas offers bite-sized chances to build children’s ingenuity and poise through design fun
- Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO® DOTS sets welcome kids to the joy of LEGO play through creating and customizing their own room decor items
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards