Develop children’s creativity with LEGO® Classic. Sets contain ideas to help them get started, and they are fun for the whole family!
An exciting mix of blue LEGO® bricks for kids, bursting with ideas and inspiration. As kids build, play and build again, this timeless building toy unlocks creative potential and delivers developmental benefits that last a lifetime.
Simple instructions and fun features get the imaginative play started immediately. There's a blue whale toy with big round eyes and a waterspout, a train toy with revolving wheels, and a mini robot toy with movable arms. The creative fun continues as kids mix the bricks to modify their models – then skyrockets as they produce endless imaginative creations of their own. Build valuable skills with LEGO bricks for kids LEGO Classic sets put open-ended play and self-expression in kids' hands. And as they build, create and imagine, they develop skills that support future happiness and success.
- An exciting mix of blue LEGO® bricks to inspire kids aged 4 and over to build, create and imagine. With 3 easy-to-build models plus endless free-building fun, this versatile toy is bursting with creative possibilities.
- This 52-piece set becomes a blue whale, a train and a robot with fun features to encourage imaginative play. As kids progress to making their own customised creations, they develop valuable skills that last a lifetime.
- There's much fun to be enjoyed building and playing with the 3 toys, but when kids start adapting models and creating their own – anything is possible. The kit can also integrate with other LEGO® toys for even more fun.
- A great building toy for beginners as well as those wishing to expand their LEGO® brick collection. This versatile educational toy makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls.
- The LEGO® Classic Creative Blue Bricks set is handy enough for parents to take the creative fun wherever their kids go.For even more possibilities, combine with other LEGO sets.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends! Battery-free toys boost kids’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen “by myself”.
- Open the box and the imaginative play begins immediately. Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing with the starter models. And once they begin, the creative fun will never stop.
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards , so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for your child.
- Age: 4+