LEGO® Technic™ provides a challenge for experienced LEGO builders. Your child can build advanced, real-life functions like gearboxes and steering systems.
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand with this highly authentic and displayable 42110 LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender model. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this impressive LEGO replica captures the vehicle’s outstanding level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, and comes with original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, plus a host of realistic features and functions.
Opening doors allow access to an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! The interior also features forward-folding rear seats that give visual access to the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
And, the attention to detail doesn't end there. This awesome replica model also has an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet, working All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch! You can even open the tail door with a turn of the rear-mounted spare wheel. Finished with a removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, this impressive interpretation of the quintessential all-terrain vehicle has been designed to provide a truly immersive and rewarding building experience.
The perfect gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectable model cars.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, grey and black colour scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Age: 11+